Adult Friend Finder is the most popular online dating site designed specifically for what is commonly referred to as “adult dating.” If you are not sure what this term means, the basic meaning is adults (18 years and above) who are looking for casual “no strings attached” encounters with other adults. Usually people using this sort of service have no interest in a long term relationship.
What are the Pros & Cons of Adult Friend Finder?
(1) There are over 20 million members worldwide. Membership totals are extremely important. No matter how well a dating site looks or how well it’s designed, it will not be worth joining if it doesn’t have a lot of members. The more members, the more likely it is that you can find someone you “connect” with who lives nearby.
(2) It’s free to join. As a free member you can set up your own profile (so that others can contact you) where you describe yourself and what you are interested in. You can also browse members in your area to see if there’s anyone you are interested in contacting.
(3) Informative profiles. You’ll most likely be able to tell if someone is interested in the same type of activities as you are by taking a quick look at their profile. This will save a you a lot of time and energy that you could waste on other sites meeting up with people who are not interested in what you are interested in.
(4) If you live in a decently populated area it’s likely you could be meet someone (in person) within hours of joining the website.
(1) Not a good site if you are looking for a long term relationship. If you are, I would definitely join a different dating site.
(2) While it is free to join, you will likely want to become a paying member to take advantage of the extra options that paying members have access too.
(3) If you live in a very rural area you may have to drive some distance to meet someone you are compatible with.